Today we’re VERY PROUD to announces our huge new artist discovery and development competition, ‘Big Boost’. Aiming to give artists like YOU the leg up they need to take their music global, we’ve put together a whopping $10,000 prize pack up for grabs.
You could receive:
– Return flights to Brisbane from either Auckland or any capital city in Australia
– Three nights accomodation at Airlock Studios owned by Ian Haug (Powderfinger, The Church).
– Two full days recording a single in Airlock Studios. (Amy Shark, The Jungle Giants and Powderfingerhave all recorded at Airlock!)
– Professional mixing and mastering
– A PR Campaign with Global Distribution that will propel the new single into the world, powered by GYROstream.
– An industry mentoring session from a leading booking agent and manager
– A professional photo shoot
– $1000 worth of new musical equipment from Riffs and Licks music store
– A one year gear insurance package from Action Entertainment Insurance
– A 2019 BIGSOUND delegate pass
– Guaranteed gig/tour support as part of ALH‘s Live At Your Local program.
Are you an independent artist who has what it takes? Apply now by clicking the ‘enter here’ button below before Sunday 2 December, with the winner announced on Monday 10 December. Recording sessions will take place January/February of 2019.